Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Official Hand-drawn truck pics info / order thread

For Sale 
4K views 44 replies 12 participants last post by  TimRado 
#1 · (Edited)
Disclaimer
The 355nation.net staff has granted the following member limited site vendorship.
The member has agreed to the follow site guide lines, since no contributions are given to the site, they will be considered a second rate vendor.
If a site sponsor is selling the same or similar product they will no longer be allowed to sell their items. These terms are unconditional and at the discretion of 355nation.net staff.
For further information and terms please see "Limited vendorship application and agreement".
The staff and the associated members are in no way responsible for any sale, product damage or other shipping problems.
The posts and content presented on this site reflect in no way the views of 355nation.net or it’s ownership.

So here it is, the official thread to order a had drawn picture of your truck or another vehichle of choice. Special requests are also available but are subject to artist's (which is me) capabilities.

WHAT YOU GET
A standard picture done with pencil on a standard sheet of 8.5x11 inch paper suitable for framing in any document frame. An 8x10 frame can be used with minor trimming.

A new option of an 12 x 18 rendering is now available and can be mounted using an 11x14 inch frame with minimal trimming... (finally found some paper) Please specify when ordering.

PRICE
Each item will be $30 (8x10)or $45 (12 x 18). This will cover shipping and my time which is about 4-5 hours a pic. This will will collected via Paypal

TO ORDER
I need a picture submitted approximately 800x600 or of a larger resolution to show detail either PM'ed to myself or as a reply to this thread.

TURN AROUND
You can expect the pic to be completed in about a week depending on the rest of my schedule.
Once completed I will scan the image for you to see and make some limited changes if there is something you don't like. After this I will ship out the original to your address.

SAMPLES
A few that I have done in the past
Tim Armstrong's Photos - The artist at work... | Facebook

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Now until December 15th I'll offer each rendering at a $10 discount.
8x10 Now just $20 and 12x18 only $35.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Wheres the pic of my truck? LAME!!!

:kiki2:

Tim is good and his drawings make great office artwork. More people at work have asked me about my truck and the Nation after I got the pic framed and hung. Even got my boss looking at Colorados. :D

Keep it up Timmay...bump

#11 ·
They'll still be available. So make it a good one.

Thanks Tim got mine last Friday just need to get a frame for it then I'll post a picture of it on here.
Awesome! :high5:

Good stuff Tim!

And don't forget my dad's '68 Firebird. :bang:
Of course, and I'm waiting on an update of your truck :thumbup:

#25 ·
And yet my truck is not shown. :disgust: :sigh:

#27 ·
YEY. Thanks Timmay!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.