Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrFabs - 355 kRescue Tow Mount Group Buy

For Sale 
2K views 36 replies 20 participants last post by  Raptor98k 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Disclaimer
The 355nation.net staff has granted the following member limited site vendorship.
The member has agreed to the follow site guide lines, since no contributions are given to the site, they will be considered a second rate vendor.
If a site sponsor is selling the same or similar product they will no longer be allowed to sell their items. These terms are unconditional and at the discretion of 355nation.net staff.
For further information and terms please see "Limited vendorship application and agreement".
The staff and the associated members are in no way responsible for any sale, product damage or other shipping problems.
The posts and content presented on this site reflect in no way the views of 355nation.net or it’s ownership.

Krypton Fabrications Colorado / Canyon 4wd kRescue Tow Mounts

In order to provide the significant discount, we will be using 3/4" thick lugs instead of the 1" listed on the website. In fact, we will be discontinuing the 1" due to the high cost of production once we are sold out. Rest assured though, the reduction in lug size will not reduce the capacity over the original design. If you can pull hard enough, the frame will be the first thing to break!

The buy will include the following:
- Set of (2) Tow Mounts
- All required 1/2" Grade 8 hardware for installation
- Powder coated flat black

The pricing is as follows:

10+ confirmed buyers: $100
20+ confirmed buyers: $90
30+ confirmed buyers: $80

Shipping to the U.S.: $28
Shipping within Canada: $18

Shackles can also be added for an additional $35 (shackles + shipping)

If you are interested, please send us an email to info(at)krfabs.com with your name and username before January 31st. If enough interest is shown, we will start taking deposits through Paypal earlier.

See less See more
#7 ·
#10 ·
Let me clarify...

Price includes both sides (2 mounts)
The $35 is for 2 shackles ($30) and includes an additional $5 shipping charge for them. The shackles aren't anything special, just your standard 3/4" shackle (although we have found some brands to have bad tolerances with the pins and may not fit). So we left the option there :thumbup:

We are a vendor now. A mod will put the disclaimer into the post.

#16 ·
Guess what I got in my mail today. Yes..tow mounts. I placed an order on Thursday last week, and Monday its already sitting on my door steps. I have to say my first impression without opening the box was...HEAVY..I think the box weights like 10 lbs if not more.
I was supposed to wrap it and put it under the Xmas tree and wait till this Sat to open it. but then..its just too hard not to open it..after 30 mins..I grabbed my utility knife..lol
These black beauties are SOLID. The quality of product is amazing. I highly doubt that they will ever fail on you. Imagine you are holding a tow hitch in your hand, thinking about how beefy it is. Yah..now X2 is how I feel about these tow mounts. They look a lot bigger than what they are shown on the Krfabs website.
Anyway..I am SUPER pleased with my purchase and the customer service. I was informed by one of the Krfabs guys with a warm greeting email containing the tracking number just a couple hours after I placed my order. They charge 18$ for shipping within Canada and it actually cost 17.88$. You can tell Krfabs guys take care of their business and customer seriously and professionally.
Here are some pictures. Enjoy.

Attachments

#19 · (Edited)
I finally got the time to put the tow mounts on my truck and they look AMAZING. Installation was no brainer, took me about 2 hours to complete because I have a Z85 which doesn't have pre-drilled holes for tow hooks. I believe I spent at least 10 mins to find my 1/2" drill bit and maybe 45 minutes drilling holes into the frame. There is a detailed how to add stock tow hooks in 'how to' section so I just followed the instructions. As for you lucky Z71 guys, I'd say perhaps 10 mins for the installation. Just take off your front license plate holder and replace the stock tow hooks with the mounts.

After all, I must say I love these beefy, stylish tow mounts. Krfabs guys are freaking awesome to deal with and I am very pleased with my purchase.

Enough said, here are some pictures.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.