Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

couple new shots

3K views 39 replies 21 participants last post by  M_O_Z 
#1 ·
I put on the belltech rear antisway bar and got new tarz! I haven't posted pics in a while. I got into a little fender bender in the back passenger corner and it needs fixed. Don't think you can see it. Just a little geeds style picture whoring!

See less See more
#8 ·
#14 ·
Nice Doug.

As for those F1's not lasting as long as the RSA's, I beg to differ. On Tire Rack the other night, I saw that the treadwear rating for the RSA's was 260. Whereas, the F1's were 300. So, they should last a bit longer than the RSA's.

Did you have the stock ZQ8 bar on before?

#17 ·
you can add the zq8 bar if you weld on the clamps to the axle. I didnt have anything. I never looked up the tradwear of the rsa's but usually oem tires have a higher rating.

#27 ·
Yes. They will be my next tire.

Get this Jody, I've got one rotation left on the BFGs. I got them in December. :ugh:

#33 ·
yes, the bt rear bar is a fuckton better than the stocker.

i really like your new tires man.

and for heavens sake....PLEASE DONT DO THAT PS SHIT TO YOUR TRUCK. its awesome the way it is.

i hate people that cant leav thier truck alone.

#34 ·
So how do you like it Doug?

Yeah I have the same tires too. I think I should be able to get at least 50k out of them. I got about 40k on the RS-As, and that was with a bunch of nice smokey burnouts!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.