Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Photography...

174K views 2K replies 202 participants last post by  Lsearle 
#1 ·
After reading/answering a thread in the off-topic forum I could see that we have a lot of Photographers here. I figured I would start a thread for people to talk a lil about their equipment, their favorite shots, etc, etc.

Maybe one day this will grow into its own forum section, but we'll see how it goes for now.

Personally I've been shooting for almost 10 years, professionally for 6. I'm a Canon guy and love my 50d, have a few different pieces of glass but saving up now for the 16-35L (drool)

Some of my favorite shots include:

See less See more
#471 ·
Fail... haha

#476 ·
Ed you are the 2nd person to like that and I not so much. Kinda hard to get a shot at night w/o people moving around for a few seconds(ghosting).

#478 ·
Picked up a manual focus Sigma 28mm f/2.8 for $35 :woot:
This thing is razor sharp if my eyes can focus right haha.

So sharp! Bokeh rendition is great too!

ISO1200. Went from indoors to out and forgot to adjust. Whoops lol

:woot: for sharpness!

Editing obviously done in post. Was driving and thought this looked very old-fashionedish

#480 ·
Thanks.
Dan, If I send you 3 shots can you stitch them together for a panoramic? They were done from a tri-pod only moving from left to right.

#491 ·
yeah, I dont belong in this thread, these are random and from my cellphone when I was walking back from beale street this weekend, but I thought they would have came out cool if I had a real camera.. maybe cool with a long shutter speed/delay whatever

#499 ·
hhaha nah we just took a creepy ass short cut down that alley on the way back to my friends apartment..

the shitty part is they walked off from me when I was taking those 2 pics and I was like "wtf wait for me!!!!!!" :runs like a little girl:

#493 ·
I'm your newest noob guys. Be gentle...:cry2:

Just picked up a Canon EOS Digital Rebel t1i in black.

Came with a Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens and an EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS Lens.

Next items on the list will be some filters! Then I will start collecting my glass.

#498 ·
To capture a shot like that, it takes a steady hand, panning the camera to follow the vehicle and years of practice. That takes some great skills!

I had photography classes back in high school but know am self learning through books, articles and tips.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.