Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Photography...

174K views 2K replies 202 participants last post by  Lsearle 
#1 ·
After reading/answering a thread in the off-topic forum I could see that we have a lot of Photographers here. I figured I would start a thread for people to talk a lil about their equipment, their favorite shots, etc, etc.

Maybe one day this will grow into its own forum section, but we'll see how it goes for now.

Personally I've been shooting for almost 10 years, professionally for 6. I'm a Canon guy and love my 50d, have a few different pieces of glass but saving up now for the 16-35L (drool)

Some of my favorite shots include:

See less See more
#276 ·
liquid nail is also REALLY good for starting fires. That shit is like napalm. Squirt it on the wood and light it up.

#279 ·
#291 ·
very new to this, any advice is appreciated

#294 ·
Follow the POTM thread and observe camera settings for different styles of pictures. Play with your camera's settings and snap away! That's what is cool about digital, no film and processing cost unless you want to print your photo, delete shots you do not like and keep the good ones! In short...take more to get experience and adjust as you go.

#298 ·
any advice?

this is off the ferry from vancouver to victoria

#310 ·
any advice?

this is off the ferry from vancouver to victoria
try and run the first 3-4 through a HDR program, you will be amazed the different colors that it can pull out. also mess around with the brightness and contrast. you can really make the clouds look good with some time.

#302 ·
Kanewtz are you using a tripod? what camera do you have? try the no-flash setting on a tripod. Previous pics are clear wich leads me to believe a tripod is in use, can you control the camera manually?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.