Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

UN4GIV3N Build Thread: The last re-build. 3/16

61K views 468 replies 76 participants last post by  un4giv3n 
#1 · (Edited)
Been meaning to start this for a few weeks now, but been too damn busy. Got my truck off the road for the Winter, trying to do what I can when funds become available before Spring time.

Land vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Car Tire

Land vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Car Tire

Car Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive lighting

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

Vehicle Car Hood Auto part Engine

Automotive tire Tire Wheel Auto part Automotive wheel system

Cut off an inch from the bracket for the h3 seats, to help when you step in as it was a bit snug
Vehicle door Electric blue Gun Auto part Automotive lighting

Raised the back seat belt bracket up an inch to clear the h3 seats
Auto part Automotive wheel system Automotive tire Wheel Machine

Vehicle Car Auto part Wheel Family car

See less See more
#3 ·
Redo the interior, headliner carpet, plastics, build a box for a 12w7, lift. Paint job..sent all the lighting that o could to Clint to have them LED' blue..he sent me a pic of the hvac and dammmn it looks good

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide App

#8 ·
Re: UN4GIV3N Build

I like new members that get right to it......looks good

#10 ·
Not to much lately busy at work..and the flu...just finished swapping the h3 seat harness with mine...all taped up, and cut down the plastic seat belt holder so I was still able to use it with the Colorado buckles

Next project is to install the viper alarm

Attachments

#15 ·

Not much progress, 2 weeks straight of work, and a nasty flu put things on hold....but re-installed the wire harness to the hummer seats, and ran the wires for power, just waiting on a inline fuse I purchased from Supermod. Need to find another seat module and pressure switch, as I forgot to pull mine off the old seats first ... Hopefully going to hook up the mirror tonight and attempt to start the alarm system.

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

#17 ·

Looking good

#20 ·

Vehicle Car Auto part Automotive exterior Automotive lighting

Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Auto part Family car

Ripped out the dash last night, not really sure what the hell I got myself into, haha...

..anyone know if the 09+ black interior fits in the 05? I would love to just swap instead of painting tbh, GM said they would need a VIN from a 09 to reference it

#32 ·
#35 ·
Good progress man
Not sure if you ever got answered but black/ebony dash works perfectly fine with 05's
Awesome ,thanks...I did up going to my local dealer and poking around a newer model....getting a price estimate now for interior parts from a salvage in MI

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.