Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Which Month will work the best?

AND GO! 2012 Bullitt's Cabin Meet

2K views 114 replies 12 participants last post by  JVal 
#1 · (Edited)
Well as 2012 begins lets get planning here since the SRC is already looking at a river run in spring what about summer I know its kinda in advance but at least yinz could plan ahead/get off/save up for it. Lets get this hawg rolling!

I'm thinking get there on friday leave on Sun or for yinz that know how to get there anytime in between.

SO Far I See

Paul: After June
Rome: September On
Bossman:July
Billy: Aug or Sept
Geoff: Any month
Joe: Any month
Chris: After July 1

#31 ·
Well I am thinking it would be at the earliest in July some time as april is booked may is gonna be busy and I want to get some of my planned work done before summer gets into full swing.

At most I am thinking it would be a fri-sun adventure I doubt I am going to be having a lot of time to have off being a new hire (when it happens)

#37 ·
im good for then

#38 · (Edited)
I might be good for then but I'll have to check

What area is the cabin ? Don't need address but just area to google

Also you guys don't let me influence when the date is

#44 ·
after this last cabin, bullitt, you're gonna have to put in hardwood floors and a flat screen!!

obviously kidding.

as much as id love to go, sam will be 7 months prego in august. not saying im out, just saying it'll be difficult for me.

i'll be lurking.

#48 ·
Set a date and I'm 80% down. The sooner I know the sooner I can block the weekend off though. As far as I know my weekend shift isn't in Aug.

#51 ·
hmmmmmmmm Front wheel drive torrent should make it right?

#53 ·
I think my moms ion would have made it to the cabin. Parking both in the same spot the truck had more of an issue :lol:

#56 · (Edited)
Yeah someone broke into one of the other cabins broke a window and stole a 1 gallon gas can and a bb gun, the people felt the need to a get a report of it so the only authority that reponds is the state highway patrol. They took me and another one of my friends info as local witnesses in case they needed it. Thats why I know that the stateys car got down there. I am sure they are used to the roads as they are scattered throughout that area. :shrug:

And trust me anytime that I go down there alone a gun is loaded sitting next to me on the seat, you never know what you can get into down there with you blocking the only way out by vehicle

#58 ·
Guns and shit Huh?

if i woulda known it was gonna be that kinda party........

#61 ·
so uhm Brad? Uhm Wedding Janks? :D

#63 ·
This might be a good SRC bachelor party opportunity. I've just been so overwhelmed the past couple weeks with buying this house, I haven't had a chance to think about the next day ahead of me, let alone a couple months from now. We're getting married Sept. 1st and still have a ton of planning/shit to get done. Much like Bossman Jimboslice, I'm just gonna have to play it by ear at this point... I should be available for the most part though.

#64 ·
Also in terms of guns and shooting this year is going to be different in terms of shooting, dont get me wrong I'm not saying you can shoot some but we not are preparing for armagedon again we probably scattered enough lead in that area to last 10 years.

#66 ·
sweet congrats on all the adult stuff Brad :thumbup:

#74 ·
:lol:

it's an adventure I wouldn't trade for anything but do me a favor don't let it fly ya by. well that and I wish I woulda known about these damn happy pills earlier :lol:

#77 ·
:lol:

it's an adventure I wouldn't trade for anything but do me a favor don't let it fly ya by. well that and I wish I woulda known about these damn happy pills earlier :lol:
Amen brother, no regrets here, ever. I've had a blast so far, and ain't gonna stop. The toys just become bigger and more expensive. We only got one lap around this bitch, I'm trying to make the best of it fo sho! Thank God for beer.

#71 ·
By then the outhouse will of had a overhaul and will look like new :lol:

In all seriousness a few years ago my one buddy brought his girlfriend with him I told him to inform here of the compromises of my cabin; so we get to the top of the road and finish making phone calls I told her Im surprised that using an outhouse didnt scare you away from coming.(she was a prissy city girl) Her eyes got all big and she said What theres and outhouse and slaps my buddy in the arm... I asked him what you didnt tell her, he said I told theres here no running water.... I just laughed and left them to argue about it up there :lol:

#76 ·
"at the time" ??? :ugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.