Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Nick's build

39K views 276 replies 36 participants last post by  crazyeyez 
#1 ·
ok, figured i'd set one up. why not. so heres a few pics as it goes. bit of every thing in here.

stock

:supermod:

belt tensioner "upgrade"

K&N FIPK (reinstalled) and PTB

the roof rack!!!!

rear shackles and mudflap LED strips (shackles via Joe AKA JVal)

2" shackles for the rear, TB crank in the front. Rancho shocks all around (shocks are on order thru Adv-Auto and should be in tomorow). gonna order diff drop spacers soon. the mudflap LEDs are jus like the tailgate LEDs (turn sig, brake light, running light and back up lights) and will get mounted on the back corners of the roof rack.

all for now, till i get more parts and more pics.

ROCK ON!!!

See less See more
#3 ·
thanx dude. they are pretty bright, but are 24v. ordered a 12v-24v converter, but not gonna ship till may 5th.

#4 ·
Looks like they are going to be bright as hell. When I do mine I'm looking at using aircraft landing lights. :D

#5 ·
i saw those mud flap light in the new stylin truck mag, it should looks sik bro

#6 ·
lol rune!!!!!

was gonna use one of the tailgate LED strips, but most them seemed like they'd be too long for how wide the rack is. then i found the mudflap strips.

#7 ·
#9 ·
:lol: ed! I can't wait till I get em running

#12 ·
Me too! :lol:

#15 ·
Nice progress Nick!

#16 ·
Thanx guys. Kinds on hold for now. This weather isn't helping. Shocks should be in today. Probably won't put the rack on till after I get back from maryland in early june. The power converter for the lights is getting shipped to md. No use it putting the rack on killing my mpg if tthe lights do nt work. With luck, will get the lift done this Sunday at our mid-south breakfest modmeet.

#17 ·

BOOOO-YA!!!!

#18 ·
gutted cat is in, and liking it!!! didnt take any pics cuz it looks the same.

:fly: :fly:

#19 ·
Yeah Nick let me know about the ETA on your trip to MD!

That way I can set up a place for the window swap!

#20 ·
PM sent dude! We should try that as a small meet, for who ever can make it.

#22 ·
I could, but don't really want another batteery. Where would I mount it? The converter I can mount behind the back seat like an amp

#24 ·
I use the bed too. Much to hual stuff.

Side note, shackles and shocks are on!!!!!! Sitting pretty level @ abot 37" all around. Pics when I get home.

#25 ·

yes, he actually did get under the truck!

to the MAXX!!!

after the lift!!!

P D X ! ! ! FTW!!!!

custom layout, by me

CAP CHAP Repping!!!!!!!!

#27 ·
thanx dude. i'm trying to!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.