Meet on Oct. 5th at 11am, 10:30 if you plan to caravan

WHERE? Stone Mountian, GA

Stone mountain park, Ga - Google Maps

Hotel?
Days Inn
2006 Glenn Club dr.
Stone Mountian, GA 30087
(770) 879-0800

The Hotel cost is $70 per night plus taxes. Call the hotel number and let them know you are with the 355 Nation. Let us know here when you have booked your room. You have to call the hotel for the group rate.

ADDITIONAL COSTS? $20 per day to enter the park (collected at the gate to enter) $10 to cover the cost of food and non alcoholic drinks Saturday afternoon/evening. You will also get a raffle ticket and a chance to win door prizes and sponsor donated items. To increase your chances of winning prizes, additional raffle tickets can be purchased at the meet for $5 each.

MEET INFO? The meet will be in the morning/afternoon of Saturday the 5th, start time - 11am. If you are attending on Saturday only, meet us at the hotel in the morning to get in the caravan to the park. We will be convoying at 10:30 AM SHARP!!!

DISCLAIMER.....There is mention of alcohol above and below. Neither myself nor any of the forums owners, supporters, vendors, moderators, etc. can nor will be responsible for any of your actions at or after the meet if alcohol is involved. Please drink responsibly!

The location has tables, lots of parking, close restrooms (across the street) and alcohol (no glass) is allowed in this area of the park. We will need to bring our own grills and shelter. The small town nearby (~10 minute drive @ ~3 miles) has the standard small fast food restaurants, a couple fancier restaurants, Wal-Mart, a movie theater, and a Target.

If you're looking for a room mate, please post that you are and I will put it on the list so people can see it. Please keep me up to date on the reservations and any additional people coming with you so I can plan for food, etc.

Attending: *= Room booked

1. Skizzo
2. jm0710
3. xman1278
4. DigEm *
5. GreatV8
6. Matt Shadow *
7. THE TIN MAN
8. Camnite
9. Inferno_rado
10. Catfish
11. BJonas71
12. Georgia Boy
13. Trice
14. Bryanks
15. Racer 1044
16. Tweek
17. cmonroe *
18. Bamastarburst
19. Heavy911
20. I5Power
21. Xtreme05
22. T-bone - Maybe

See less See more
#6 ·
@FlyingTomato depends which ashley you are talking about... DigEm is Ashley and he'll be there. I'm sure JW will be there since he has run the meet for a few years now. Well a few of us split the duties nowdays but yeah.

@DigEm you know I wouldn't miss it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.