Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive me the image quality. These are uploaded through FaceBook, however, I have full versions here at home...each file is around 2.1-2.5MB My cell takes large pics to say the least.

The path down to the meeting area next to the lake.....which I didn't shoot. Mom did though...but those pics will have to come later since she took her camera home.

josephst007's truck

josephst007's Interior

My (Slide81) truck

ZQV8's truck; We should've shot the PTB, but I wasn't thinking pictures at the time....

that_guy's truck

NatoRepublic's 207k mile truck [I still like this color!]

BULL's truck

deep_blue's truck

ashley.peele's truck

Group shot....minus the little gas hungry Dodge ;)

A few of the crew....Left to right: ZQV8, josephst007, that_guy's better half, that_guy, Banditz, BULL, NatoRepublic and deep_blue's pant leg peeking out from behind Nato...lol. And for those wondering....previously mentioned gas hungry Dodge is in the background. We love you too Will! no-****!

That's all for now, there are other shots uploaded on my facebook though...

02-18-2012 meet | Facebook

Let me know if any of the links are broken...?

This meet was a blast guys and gals. Thanks so much for everyone coming out to this one. It was good to see everyone as well as to meet a few new faces!

:355group:

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts
Thanks for making this Slide! I will try to have the other guys post in this same forum for all the other pics we have gathered!

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No problem bro. Just glad I was able to get them uploaded...but again. If the original pics are needed, let me know and PM me an email and I'll send the full rez.

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts
Nah man, those look great. should look good in the newsletter!

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I mean if anyone wants full rez of their trucks I can send :)

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOVE that last shot!

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

A few shots from Mom's camera....love the group pic!:D

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts
Thanks, We had darek come too, but he was a little late. Otherwise he would have been in the group pic. All told we had 9 trucks. not to bad for this early in the season!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
i wish i could of made it but the 500 dollar bill i got was just a misunderstanding :thumbup: really wish i could of made it now i see the pics but i had to do some things. and btw always gotta have a black guy at the meet :lmao:

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts
:ugh: LOL

He's da cook from now on!!!!!!! Made some damn good burger's!!!!! I always have to cook..i HATE cooking. That's why I got married! But this dude can..Shit was like crack!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
hahah he told us he was gonna cook at the ga meet next weekend btw anybody wanna come statesboro ga 45mins away from Savannah ga 912-687-5916 anybody want info since its pretty close to the time but we decided on mexican food

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
Thanks, We had darek come too, but he was a little late. Otherwise he would have been in the group pic. All told we had 9 trucks. not to bad for this early in the season!
I wasnt there :kiki: and ithink the other derek is gonna bitch slap you for misspelling his name.

Great pics yall. Weird to see shorts and short sleeves in feb. pics.

And remember, some of us that wanna see all the pics dont have bookface.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts