Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what up guys. thanks for having a board like this and keeping it alive and thriving. i have read and found some pretty neat stuff I plan on doing here in there near future and it's all because of the time and effort you guys put into replying and posting howto threads. only going to be in cali for one more month then im moving to san antonio, tx. and if anyone knows and local clubs out there let me know. thanks and keep on truckin! *honk honk* hahaha

!~Your friendly drunken pool shark~!
-Rich

·
NW Surfrider
5,351 Posts
haha..yeah man!!! Welcome!! oh and...shit not another texan...ahahaha...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah man. moving back to my home state. I know one person there and have no plans, just taking one day at a time, living life to it's fullest! It also helps that instead of 1000 bucks a month for rent its only 300, hahaha! LOVE IT!

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
yeah man. moving back to my home state. I know one person there and have no plans, just taking one day at a time, living life to it's fullest! It also helps that instead of 1000 bucks a month for rent its only 300, hahaha! LOVE IT!
were you in the or something? yea, i'd like to be paying only 300 a month.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
:welcome:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
welcoem and yeah there are plenty of guys on here from texas I think even a few from San Antonio

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
whats up man, i'm in san antonio, hit me up when you get down here, there's a few guys down here.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I thank all you guys for the warm welcome! I feel right at home, oh wait, maybe because I am?!?!?! hahaha cheers guys

1 - 20 of 22 Posts