Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys new to this forum but im buying a bone stock 05 colorado from my work and I wanted to lower it but was wondering the best option thats not to spendy, im getting a screaming deal on the truck so not trying to spend too much, looking at the 3/4 kit off DJM with the blocks and control arms. let me know if thats a decent kit and if I will need any other mods, thanks guys

·
How d'ya like them apples
941 Posts
you will be fine with that setup but do you know what suspension you have now? Z85 or ZQ8?

You will need a notch if have a ZQ8

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I have that kit. I live in washington state. 3 hrs from you. I bought that kit brand new in box, still in bubble wrap, had kids, sold truck nuff said. I have some 3in blocks and 4 in blocks that can go with it. I dont remember what I paid new for these control arms, 250 or 300 whatever. If you want them I will sell them to you for 175. Just been sitting in a box. They are the second gen, guess the first gen had a few issues so they fixed them. Let me know if you are interested.

Ps I have the sickest notch you can buy for these trucks also. 75 bucks and you can have that too.
http://www.use.com/Chevy_Colorado_GMC_Canyon_Rear_C_Notch_for_Frame_99cd4ccd5711bdec1541#photo=1

·
How d'ya like them apples
941 Posts
I have that kit. I live in washington state. 3 hrs from you. I bought that kit brand new in box, still in bubble wrap, had kids, sold truck nuff said. I have some 3in blocks and 4 in blocks that can go with it. I dont remember what I paid new for these control arms, 250 or 300 whatever. If you want them I will sell them to you for 175. Just been sitting in a box. They are the second gen, guess the first gen had a few issues so they fixed them. Let me know if you are interested.

Ps I have the sickest notch you can buy for these trucks also. 75 bucks and you can have that too.
You better jump on that quick

·
Monkey Slut!
9,474 Posts

Chevy Colorado GMC Canyon Rear C-Notch for Frame photo, picture, image on Use.com
That's a damn good deal right there, I might have to steal that notch from you. :D

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Tried to sell it and tons of stuff a while ago. Work 12s so much just no time to deal with shipping. Just cant seem to sell these things locally.........:ugh:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey doubletake I sent you a private message about the parts if you still have them I don't know how I didn't see these replys let me know, thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts