Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Bought this '05 Black 4WD Z71 Colorado Crew Cab back in '08. Other than the blower motor resistor giving me some grief it's been a great rig. It's mainly driven by the wife since my DD is a 3/4 ton work van..... She LOVES it.
Portland OR. is where we live.
New to the site after communicating with someone on CL selling a subwoofer box. They referred me to 355nation.

That's about it.....
Later now,
Clint

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Hello Clint! Welcome to the nation!

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
:welcome2:

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Welcome. If you're interested in attending any meets with other Colorado/Canyon owners, we try to have at least 2-3 a year. And almost all the time they are up there in PDX. Don't have to be custom, stock is good too. And the meets are always family friendly.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome. If you're interested in attending any meets with other Colorado/Canyon owners, we try to have at least 2-3 a year. And almost all the time they are up there in PDX. Don't have to be custom, stock is good too. And the meets are always family friendly.
Thanks..... Will keep my eye on those events. I'm pretty involved with another local car club(non Colorado/Canyon), but the participation is lacking so you never know.

Thanks to everyone for the welcome!!!!!!

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Ours are usually hit and miss as well. No matter how many you have signed up, you never know who will show up, but it's no big deal. We generally meet on Saturdays for lunch and see what happens afterwards. I try not to stay too late since it's a 3 hour drive just for me to get up there. I'll let you know when the next one is.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Welcome to the party and your new addiction

1 - 14 of 14 Posts