Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE DROP 7,000
I need to sell my truck I've got to many Colorado's and this needs to go. My truck is A white 4x4 crew cab with 33x12.50x15 on 15x10 with 4.5 of backspacing. The tires have about 500 miles on them so far and the truck has 138,000. I purchased this truck from a guy in Tennessee with a blown motor back in November of 2012. In January I put a rebuilt motor in it and fixed the issues with it. When i got it it had no stereo or speakers which i replaced all that with pioneer equipment. It originally had a bench seat which was converted to buckets with a center console. I've been driving it all winter and have had no problems the 4 wheel drive works great and have used it multiple time. I have 4 fender big fender flares to go with the truck. I'm asking 8000. sorry its a little dirty I've been working 7 days and have not had much time to clean it up

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
thats a pretty good deal if the rebuilt motor is legit... how many miles are on the new motor? do you have any paperwork to go with it?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are about 5000 and no it was an ex girlfriends dad and it was an under the table deal.

·
Registered
833 Posts
This is reasons Why I wish I had an extra 10 grand laying around!!!!

·
Ipaid hehe
988 Posts
Damn... I keep saying this. All the great deals are far far away... :(
Clean truck. Free bumps!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts