·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
ouch at least they are still holding air

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have my stock wheels on know. looking for a set of zq8 wheels, I'm going to see if i can get the diff in a check from the state or my insurance

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
good luck on the state.. seriously doubt it will happen. i doubt insurance either unless you have some sort of custom car/truck insurance

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
good luck on the state.. seriously doubt it will happen. i doubt insurance either unless you have some sort of custom car/truck insurance

Dont know about other states or insurance companies for that matter but mine paid out no problems at all.All I had to do was show them my rims(took pics of the road to),they took pics of my rims two days later I got a check for 2500 bucks.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
they already payed for one last month why not these. if not thats what full coverage insurance is for.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
dude that sux...i hear if you hit a pothole and pull over to see the bent rim call the police to file a report and then call the state to show that pothole bent your wheel and they will pay...i dont know though:shrug:

·
Registered
471 Posts
that sucks!

Mine are getting nicks from all the freeway driving I do. Considering getting bigger tires of putting the stocks back on except for shows and such.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts