Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will the 04-06 projector headlights fit on the 07??

·
Registered
358 Posts
yes i believe so

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh. i was jw.. i asked a guy about some projectors and he said that the 04-06was different than the 07 so i didnt know

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
should be the same i thinkt he only changes made were interior trim slightly and engines

·
Registered
358 Posts
yea i think ive seen under the grille of an 07 before and it was the same braces for the housing

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so they are the same?? could i order the 06 and it will fit. how hard is it to install the projectors

·
Registered
358 Posts
yes they should bolt in no problem. its not to hard. i have them and you have to splice some wires for the halo and LED's to the running lights but thats simple if i can do that.

·
Registered
358 Posts
if you kno how to splice a few wires together it may as well be

·
Registered
358 Posts
yea sure i can tell you what wire to splice with. i can try and take pics but the camara i have sucks bad. but the wire colors should be the same so i can tell you what wire to splice with. with all the LED's that come with these projectors it can be confusing with a wire or 2 coming out of each one.

·
Registered
358 Posts
btw that is a pic of mine in my sig with black housing i also have clear directionals and added the blue bulbs for the blinker and running lights

·
Registered
358 Posts
you may be able to talk to the ebay seller. if you can take a pic tomorrow or something with your grille off i can tell you if theyre the same .

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i asked them and they said not for the 07 but sometimes they dont know what they are talkin about... should i go with clear or blk??

·
Registered
358 Posts
you have the whole chrome thing goin on so i would go with the chrome housing. do you kno how to take off the whole grille?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts