Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What I would like to see in this thread is requests ONLY! No chatting, bs-ing, or name calling... please keep that to the OT chat. If you would like a specific person to do it pm them only please, so we don't have multiple banners going. After your request is fulfilled your posts will be deleted. I will make your banner will post it in this thread and also pm you the banner. Please save your banner to your computer and upload it to the site in cp options. Also, keep in mind that banners can be somewhat easy... as well as difficult to make. Please take the time to write a brief description as to what you are looking for or a style you see on this page.

Along with the description, please attach (or provide a link to) 3 OR 4 high quality... high resolution pictures. This will make the banner look great as well as make it easier to work with (try for 800X600 or greater in size)

Below are the completed banners. Please look here for yours before asking the me if I finished them. It will be updated daily or every other day. Remember, if you dont see it... it's coming. If we post it and you chose not to use it let us know and we will delete it from this thread.

Hey and if you like your banner donate to the nation or send me some reputation!!!!!!! 355Nation - PayPal Donate

They are three different styles. If you post in here please choose the style you like the most and I will try to do your that way, However it will depend on the quality of pics in how I do your banner.

Style 1

Style 2

Style 3

KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR UPDATES!!!

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited by Moderator)
In regards to signature banners and Improving the site,

This thread is locked. I am sorry but will not be taking requests at the current time. I will be rolling out something similar but different in the next few days/week. Because of the time demand that these take there will be now ongoing a small fee.

A small fee for more than one reason.

1. It takes at least 30 minutes for me to make one that I approve of.
2. The site can use the funds to upgrade and make the board better for you.

All funds must be sent to me and I will forward to the board.

If you choose to make your own banner please stay in the rules regarding banner size and content and do not use 355Nation logo's without the permission of mc.

You will have a couple different options to choose from or I can make the choice for you given the pics you submit. All one off custom signatures/design work will be an extra fee.

Please hold all questions/concerns for the thread that will be opened later. Or contact me directly for any questions via pm.

Thank You in advance,

355Nation Staff

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.