Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
i love how it makes the "jet engine" scream when it's going down the straight away. that has to be so much better in person than over friggin' youtube.

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
well for one its a ford...that speaks volumes alone...its roof stays intact. and Those monsters are already in the 200mph club with 550hp....double that and your in a realm resided for turbo Busas on nitrous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhSdviSGsJc
look, without Fords, you wouldn't have backyard mechanics OR JUNKYARDS!!!! so they're good for something, right?

Z

·
0 Posts
look, without Fords, you wouldn't have backyard mechanics OR JUNKYARDS!!!! so they're good for something, right?
funny, my dad had a ford that was a great truck reliability wise.I have a chevy and i feel like its a fiat(Fix it again today), and my dad feels that his new chevy is gutless with poor build quality.

My next vehicle will be a ford...and ill keep the chevy as my unreliable beater or race truck

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
funny, my dad had a ford that was a great truck reliability wise.I have a chevy and i feel like its a fiat(Fix it again today), and my dad feels that his new chevy is gutless with poor build quality.

My next vehicle will be a ford...and ill keep the chevy as my unreliable beater or race truck
haha pretty cool dude, i bet next ur gonna be bitchin about the ford and how ur gonna go get a jap vehicle next.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts