Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone do 15's in there trucks yet...I have two hi-fonics 15 inch subs that i am putting in my truck...mainly for show although they will have the power to go with them...I am trying to get ideas on a clean install some help would be appreciated it

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
"as I drop 15s running through your neighborhood" sorry that just popped into my head lol

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah man what to do.....lol

·
Registered
760 Posts
Im about to put 3 15's in my truck, so hopefully you finish first because i need some box idea's as well.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
your obv going to lose your ext cab area. i had 2 15s in my cherokee and it took up about 80% of the back of that jsut to give u guys an idea. that was a sealed , non-ported box.

i looked around couldnt find any pics. here is one of my box that can hold 3 12s in my reg cab. i recently sealed off the box and am just running 1 12" mtx in the center hole. that 1 12" slams imo. i gotta get a better HU....

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was thinking glass..my truck came without the jump seats soooo i have a bunch of room...plus when i do my buckets i can run the console back to the box

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
yeh. if i had an ext cab i would def build a running console from the dash to the rear wall and then prob take up one side with a 15" sub and the other keep as a jump seat.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah was thinking that but mine is almost a work truck with ZQ8 and no jumpers...i alreadystarted drawing up some plans...were gonna start on it this week...ill post a progress thread if any one wants to see it

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cool ill keep you all informed

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
i was thinking glass..my truck came without the jump seats soooo i have a bunch of room...plus when i do my buckets i can run the console back to the box

(runs and hides fiberglass material)

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GEEDS when we are up there maybe I can uhmmm borrow your glass HAHA

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanx again geeds

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
here is whats going in the truck....
boxed

opened

amp

amp and beagle...haha..just to give a referance to size

amp and sub

sorry excited to get it and cant wait to install

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
That dog looks scared!

What do you do beat it?

I wish I was smart enough to do this Fiberglass mess :(

I read and I read but I guess I won't understand until I get my hands in there and do it!

Looks good man! Definatley build and box and go back do a fiberglass setup when you get your buckets! It will look very dope!

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i cant wait..and no she got scared by the flash on the camera...she is only 7 months old....she is my baby i love that beagle...i cant wait to hear what they sound like in the truck...1 problim with port it calls for a 12 cubic ft box
6 per sub...oh well didnt need any storage any way

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
damn thats cleean thanx for the ideal rrc

1 - 20 of 35 Posts