Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Son of the South
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picking this up friday cant wait to start playing with it and making it a very nice daily. I have not seen it yet but it was verified that all the maintenance was done. Plan is to put as little amount of money into it as possible. Its missing a front bumper and some other things but thats all minor. Ill get better pics when I finally get.

·
Son of the South
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
SO do you still have the 355 and Camaro?

Where are you stationed at now?

·
Son of the South
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SO do you still have the 355 and Camaro?

Where are you stationed at now?

Long time no talk bud. Shortly after deployment I got rid of the 355 and upgraded to a silverado. I drive 50+ miles a week so I couldn't take the gas anymore in it.

Still have the camaro. It took a back burner for awhile do to life getting in the way. Motor is at the shop and went from a stock rebuild to a 370cui lq9 with built bottom end katech rod bolts and arp head studs. Should be doing the fab work next month.

And I'm a reservist now so I'm in S florida. Actually just got promoted to E5. Still thinking if I want to go active again. I do miss it.

Here's a pic of the silverado.

·
Son of the South
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Nice rig............but thats better on gas?

Good to hear your still out there! 3 years and I retire from active duty........can't wait

·
Son of the South
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice rig............but thats better on gas?

Good to hear your still out there! 3 years and I retire from active duty........can't wait

Than the Colorado eh a lil worse but it goes through so much more. The Colorado was struggling to pull the camaro around so I started looking for a full size. I still want one again maybe a lowered one this time.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
ah.......tow pig, nuff said there!

·
Son of the South
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Exactly! Now I just have a bunch o questions so I need some vw people to help me out. Hopefully there's some on here

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I like Golfs, with minor money you can turn that little "shoe" into a real nice ride.

·
Son of the South
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like Golfs, with minor money you can turn that little "shoe" into a real nice ride.

That's the plan. I've already looked up bumpers. I just don't know if I have the model with the "big" bumper or "small" bumper lol

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I <3 that body style vdub.

·
Registered
94 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts