:gd:

That's what it gets for being so ugly. :lol:

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Re: 1st Wrecked 2015 Colorado?

I also found a Canyon too

The best part...............driver fail????

·
Registered
2,757 Posts

Oh! I want those seats!!!

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I wonder if the seat would work?

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
I guess 15-mph collisions would completely total these new trucks? :eek7:

You would think with a separate steel frame they could make the bumpers & bracket a bit stronger to keep the impact damage from transferring into the body.

BTW... I'd like a set of those black leather seats for my Xtreme if they're a direct fit.

·
"ALL JACKED UP"
2,448 Posts
I'm sorry I don't like the look of the new Colly's and Canyons. They look like little Silverado's.

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
Well what do you know. There were two 2015 truck owners who aren't members of cfans. I thought all truck owners were members. LOL

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
In my searches across the interewb I found this:

Front end looks extremely week. Aside of the two frame ends there is nothing else made of steel that can take the hit.

Grille guard may come in the "must" to buy list for this trucks.

·
Texas Yoda!!!!
36,262 Posts
why would you have to reinforce it? that's backwards thinking, cars are made to be shock absorbing so you don't have to, it is safety, I rather loose a car than get a lifetime of meds and therapy because my truck didn't have a strong bumper.

80's and before cars used to projectile people out of them, mortality rate on car wrecks is less, example the dude sandwiched between 2 18 wheelers...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I know cars are made to crush and absorb the impact so your neck and the rest of the body can walk just fine. but dude there is a balance between absorbing the impact and getting torn appart for a 15 mph hit.

I don´t expect to have a war tank so I can ram other cars without a scratch, but on the other side I will not accept to take my truck to a shop and leave it there for a two week body repair just because a soccer mom in minivan hit me in a parking lot.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts