Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states. Looking for a decent low mileage 2/2 drop kit for my 05 rado Xtreme Crew cab 2wd. Thanks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
no problem. 2" springs will only lower you just over 1" however due you being lower from the factory. get too short of a coil and your shocks dont cycle as much as they should. Balljoints keep the ride just like stock

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no problem. 2" springs will only lower you just over 1" however due you being lower from the factory. get too short of a coil and your shocks dont cycle as much as they should. Balljoints keep the ride just like stock

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
2" rear blocks/ubolts can be bought at any autozone store.

and the drop ball joints are probbaly the best way to go, unless you are going to spend the money and get some QA1 coil overs..

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
I know you want springs, but honestly the ball joints are the way to go

Not to mention there a couple members selling them in the "For Sale" section.......you can make the numbers work there

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know you want springs, but honestly the ball joints are the way to go

Not to mention there a couple members selling them in the "For Sale" section.......you can make the numbers work there

Thanks will prob go this route. Just trying to decide where I want to spend my money haha I've got to many toys in messing with right now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts