Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone already have a reliable tune running around 5psi of boost on 80# injectors? I can't find anyone local to tune my truck for me, and it's really the only set back I'm having right now in finishing my turbo build. Any help is greatly appreciated or if you could possibly steer me in the right direction.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Check out @LLV.MA5 's build. We did upgraded injectors big maf and up to 11 psi. This was through the mail and it took 3-4 iterations to get it right.

I can send you a tune that will have you running for $99. It's $199 if you want to do logging and dial it in.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Initially was going to do rear mount, but I've changed my mind now. I'm not really sure why I got the 80lb injectors though. Now looking back wish I had just got the 60's. I'm not wanting an insane amount of power, really not looking to run much over 5-8psi of boost. Lime can you get the tune pretty reliable?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Initially was going to do rear mount, but I've changed my mind now. I'm not really sure why I got the 80lb injectors though. Now looking back wish I had just got the 60's. I'm not wanting an insane amount of power, really not looking to run much over 5-8psi of boost. Lime can you get the tune pretty reliable?
Did you get a good tune?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts