Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the add! Picked up my first Colorado two weeks ago it’s a 2008 2.9L 5 speed manual bought it as a no start, was told it only needed a starter although I knew It wouldn’t need just that. I was also told the camshaft sensor was replaced but still wouldn’t run. Since purchase I have since then put a starter, purge valve, ignition switch, and a knock sensor pigtail. Truck still won’t crank. Any ideas of what it might be?!? Also tried to plug up a scanner but it wouldn’t read anything and just say error.
495A0C71-6E02-4CA1-A3DA-C586416AF7E8.jpeg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any help would be appreciated I’ve been looking everywhere for an answer like fb groups and forums and no one seems to know. Any response would be greatly appreciated I can provide a video of exactly what’s going on also if my wording doesn’t help. Someone please help!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I see no check engine light on,No power to ECM or bad ECM.This could be a bad under hood fuse block also.Need to check power and ground to ecm with key on.Good Luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
When mine did this, it was a bad alternator. It through all kinds of codes (including “U” codes related to the computer)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts