Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Re: Nothing crazy just Handgunner at the local track

shoulda held it at about 3000-3500rpm for a good launch.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts

Trust me dude, you don't need to give this guy ANY tips on drag racing!:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts

nice!

P

·
0 Posts

2 things wrong here: #1 the guy behind handgunner, why the hell is he up on his ass? :hulk: #2 the track is supposed to have the wet spot way behing the starting line for the option to skip it in case you dont want to do a burn out. Fukin retarded!!! :mav:

·
Registered
209 Posts

Hey, I know that truck, I heard the guy that owns it is really cool. (ha ha)
Yea there was some wheel hop that night, but I had a blast, I was really on my game that night and ended up 2 runs away from winning $300.00 , well theres next time.
Thanks for the vids buddy

·
Registered
845 Posts

nice but what was with the TOOL that pulled up behind him?
Right what an idiot!

2 things wrong here: #1 the guy behind handgunner, why the hell is he up on his ass? :hulk: #2 the track is supposed to have the wet spot way behing the starting line for the option to skip it in case you dont want to do a burn out. Fukin retarded!!! :mav:
x2!

i heard wheel hop! :eek:
:kiki:

Hey, I know that truck, I heard the guy that owns it is really cool. (ha ha)
Yea there was some wheel hop that night, but I had a blast, I was really on my game that night and ended up 2 runs away from winning $300.00 , well theres next time.
Thanks for the vids buddy
Hey what times were you running handgunner? How was the weather and track conditions?

·
Registered
209 Posts

The weather wasnt that great that night and the starting line was a little slick, they didnt give it alot of prep work. Anyway truck was running 15.60's

·
Registered
845 Posts

The weather wasnt that great that night and the starting line was a little slick, they didnt give it alot of prep work. Anyway truck was running 15.60's
Yea it seems like that everywhere. Unless we're running a top fueler I guess prepping the track isnt really important.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts

I'm sure it didn't help matters much that they were forcing everyone to drive through the water box. Full tread radial tires + driving through water box = slippery track.

I'm still debating on if I should go out before the season ends.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts