Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First problem with my '04 Z85 Colorado Crew cab is, now when refueling, the gas nozzle which is stuck inside the fuel line, does NOT shut off any longer when the fuel is coming up the fuel line to the door..... I've tried different stations around the area, but the same event occurs. What in the world would cause the handle NOT to shut off automatically whenever the fuel is reaching the nozzle spout?

Second ailment is, the front passenger side window only works whenever IT decides to work, There is absolutely NO grinding noises coming from the actuator or motor.... The same thing happens regardless of which switch is used, the drivers side master switch OR the passengers door switch. To get it to raise again, one must take hold of the window itself and pull up on the glass while someone tries the switch to see if it decides to work or not. Almost seems like its a grounding problem somewhere, and if it is, where does one begin at?

Okay..... There are my current days ailments....:)) Any help in solving these would be MORE than thankful....!!

Zeeman

·
Premium Member
3,983 Posts
If you are only having a problem with one window, I wouldn't think it would be a grounding issue. If it happens with both switches, that kind of isolates the problem to something inside the door. Remove the door panel and check to see if the glass is binding in the tracks. There have been reported problems with the window track attach bolts coming loose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.