Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I decided to go get my hood from the shipping company because they had been sitting on it for awhile...the warehouse was literally empty except for a box with my hood and 2 little boxes. Anyway it fits nice, I still gotta adjust those lil rubber dealys so it sits even and one of the corners is a lil bent its the passenger side towards the antenna in the corner, ill have to fix that before I get it painted...but I got time since Im gettin the SS skirts painted with the hood. Heres the truck as of 15 minutes ago. Oh and the Autozone helper springs are installed I took pix of those too

No hood

New hood

Springs painted

Springs mounted

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanx! I too feel that it is a SWEEETRUCK!!:tayo: :tayo: Once I get all the goodies painted and on there Im prolly gonna get some new wheels cuz gap kills..i dug up on old thread on cf.com and checked out CodeReds' truck waaay back in the day and I must say "gap kills"....Ahh the joys of being single...All your money goes to the ride:355group: :355group:

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OOoh one thing I gotta add...driving with a cowl makes me feel like im too far to one side!! Its weird cuz im not in the middle of the cowl im off to the side and it feels funny...but i like it ;)

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
;) All my friends think im nutz...im always sayin SWEEETRUCK!! When I benchpress i say SWEEETRUCK...while im modding the truck, i say it, while im driving the truck i say it...it pretty much just keeps my head in a SWEEETRUCK state of mind

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Your truck sucks!!!! BOOOOOOOO GTFO 355. :lol:

Just kidding man. I dont really like cowl hoods that much but that style looks pretty sweet.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just wanna be cooL!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
I just wanna be cooL!!!!!
Cool kids smoke crack.....want some :lol:

Na man looks good. Just gotta get it painted lol. I gotta paint mine and tommys tonneaus. I lost the only hookup I had with a paintbooth so just gunna clean my garage real good and paint them in there lol.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dude hook me up! I have a crappy paintgun. Paint my skirts! Ill come down there one friday evening and we can all get our stuff painted and get highly intoxicated :) I dunno if you can paint a hood too ;) but Id like the skirts painted and on there sooN!

·
Registered
455 Posts
when are you going to get it painted?

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
dude hook me up! I have a crappy paintgun. Paint my skirts! Ill come down there one friday evening and we can all get our stuff painted and get highly intoxicated :) I dunno if you can paint a hood too ;) but Id like the skirts painted and on there sooN!
HAHA man im still finding time to paint my own crap lol. I was hoping to do my bedliner before the meet but i havent even had time to prep my bed lol. Ill probabily get started on the tonneaus sometime in the next few weeks. If you can wait a while I could probabily paint them for ya when I got some free time.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^^Sweeeet, well i got time man!!

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Sweeett, I think I'm going to order my hood today or tomorrow. The hood just looks badass on your truck....so I'm going to get one too.

Jeremy

1 - 20 of 27 Posts