Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
6,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well since I'm shutting down the DJ business, I've been selling off unneeded equipment. Well, since I only have one more gig left and I can always use the gfs truck for it, I've decided to sell the Trailblazer for a more economical car.

$3000 obo

Some of the details:
*144,000 miles
*Heated leather front seats - heater pads need replacing. I have the replacement pads and tools, you just need to install them, if I don't get around to it. Driver's seat also has a cracked bracket to it. It doesn't really have any affect on you sitting in it, however, the little side panel that holds the switches was holding my weight and cracked because of it. The powered seats still work, just the switches are dangling right now.
*Bose speakers, aftermarket stereo - this needs to be replaced, came with it when I got it, however there is a short somewhere in it, which is why it needs replacing. It works but when you click the next button to switch tracks, the radio shuts off and resets itself. I just never got around to replacing it.
*Transmission was replaced about 6,000 miles ago
*Turn signal, heated mirrors
*4X4
*dual climate control
*keyless entry
*Onstar capable

Mods:
Supermod Ported Throttle body
Supermod SuperSparks
Supermod Tune
LED fog lights
LED third brake light from an Avalanche
LED reverse lights (the fuckers are bright as hell!!!)
Aftermarket exhaust - we believe it's a Gibson, but we're not sure

Here are pictures - Don't worry, the Zombie stickers have all been removed:

LED third brake light

LED Reverse lights:

Photos from today 4/13/14

If there is anything anyone has questions with, don't hesitate to ask.

·
Formerly Metal_EMT
1,880 Posts
Subscribed while I look at some ideas...

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Would not sale mine for that... No Way !!!

·
Administrator
6,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would not sale mine for that... No Way !!!
Then you don't have to worry about it. The edmunds pricing I showed says $3800 private party, so $3500 obo isnt too far off the value, especially on a vehicle nearing 150K miles.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Then you don't have to worry about it. The edmunds pricing I showed says $3800 private party, so $3500 obo isnt too far off the value, especially on a vehicle nearing 150K miles.
No worries here.... LOL:355group:

·
Formerly Metal_EMT
1,880 Posts
I'll be road tripping down to florida the week of march 17th or march 24th. I may be interested in test driving it on the way back. I'll let you know when I find out when we're going and coming back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.