Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 colorado xtra cab and need driver & pass front doors, prefer manual but will take either.

have cash

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
I have a 2004 colorado xtra cab and need driver & pass front doors, prefer manual but will take either.

have cash
I can get you a set for a reasonable price that are manual........I'm assuming you'd drive down to pick them up?
@DCH170

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Wow guy, your chasing me around huh

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
It's a WTB thread, and i have one wrecked truck in my yard with parts. I'm not a junkyard salesman I'm a guy with a wife who wants less crap on our property!

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Its just rather convenient that you jump into these threads after I mention I have stuff.....like on IG....just saying. I guess I'm just just doing your leg work for you by searching the classified section for you?

Oct 2009 - Oct 2014 is 5 years :shrug:

I've been here since the get go.... but who gives a shit

.....and I'm aware of the NEC guys.....talk to James for me

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
All I do is look on the classified sections anymore, I don't have a running 355, just my parts truck. I don't bother with checking who has posted there.

And on IG I posted I wasn't stealing your sale, I had something for sale that 2 different people wanted, and that they should go through you first. Re read it. No harm meant.
And I'll tell James you said hello.ill be seeing him in a few weeks to have him help me install a HU in my new truck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts