247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab - Custom Show Truck

Featured in August 2010 Issue of Street Trucks Magazine

Also seen in Mini Truckin, Sport Truck, and Truckin Magazines

Price: $18,900

Mileage: 33,000

Engine: Stock 3.5L Inline 5 Cylinder

Suspension: Complete Air Ride Suspension. Performed by Ekstensive Metalworks.

Paint and Body: Custom Hugger Orange and Black Two Tone Paint, Shaved Door Handles, Shaved Tailgate Handle, and Custom Rear Bumper. Performed by KustomWerx.

Graphics: Performed by Pat Maxwell of Maxwell Designs.

Wheels: 20x8.5 B.A.D. Rockstars with 245/30-20 Nitto 555.

Stereo: Pioneer Head Unit, Memphis 500d Amp, 2-10" Memphis shallow mount subs under rear seat.

Interior: Black Suede Headliner and Door Inserts, All Trim Pieces and Dash Painted Black and Cleared, Hummer H3 Center Console, Stock Leather Seats, Stock Sunroof.

Misc: Billet Antenna, Street Scene Sport Mirrors, HID Headlights, Billet Grill and Bumper Insert, Spray in Bedliner.

I bought this truck brand new in 2006 and have had nothing but the best people do all the work to this truck. It has been built the right way and reliable.

I have daily driven the truck since it was brand new.

You can email me at [email protected] or call/text at (832)-510-4929. I am not open to trades.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
Very nice truck. GLWS. I wish I had the money for that cuz I would all over that shit in a heartbeat

·
Registered
2,260 Posts

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Sweet truck man... only if i had the money

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.