Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i know its been a while scene i was last on, but letting her go. time to buy a house. so with that being said......

asking now 7999.00 price drop from $10,000.00
Low miles only 70k on a 2006. Original owner, garage kept, and professionally detailed regularly. Clean and clear title in hand.State inspection due 01/15. Factory features: Standard cab with 6' bed, 4 cylinder, 5 speed manual transmission, cold a/c, power brakes, power steering, manual door locks and windows, and factory CD/MP3 player AM/FM still on site. Upgrades and Aftermarket features:
*Motor- Royal purple synthetic oil changed every 6000 miles, K&N cold air intake, ported throttle body, PCMforless computer tune, and custom exhaust with flowmaster 40 series muffler.
*Suspension- lowered on beltech 2/3 drop springs and blocks, front shocks have been replaced with Monroe sensatracs, and rear replaced with Monroe air shocks with indvidual lines running to each.
*Wheels and Tires- Two Sets available. First are 15x9 Jeggs black steel wheel (Cragar soft 8's style) with center caps, tires are generic Michelin all terrains. Second set are 20x9 MB Exclusive black five spoke with polished aluminum lip, tires are Goodyear Eagle two's. *Exterior- SS cal-view sport mirrors, Chevy Colorado 4x4 flares (black,) aftermarket black housing tail lights, low profile soft tonnoe cover, roll pan with exhaust cut out with custom steel black beauty ring and polished aluminum tip, RKSports front bumper cover, HID headlamps 8000K 35w for the lows and fogs, window tint 60% on the doors and 5% on rear window, hood bug deflector, window rain guards, black aluminum bowtie on grill, and black aluminum gas cover door.
*Interior- Converted 60/40 split to bucket seats with factory center console, custom yellow painted dash inserts, custom black swede headliner, upper A and B pillars painted gloss black, custom blue LED lit gauge cluster, blue LED lit foot wells, center dome, and bed, double din Pioneer receiver (apple and navigation ready, 3 RCA outputs, also plays DVD's,) and Kenwood 6.5 160w door speakers powered by SLP 600w amp.
if you know of anyone looking please pass along the info. thanks Mike
Sold...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Re: 2006 standard cab 4cly 5speed

What color/type of paint did you use on the interior trim? This truck is almost mine. Black bowtie, vent shades, small wheel trim, fuel door, tailgate wing, color and body style.

·
Premium Member
5,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Not sure witch one it was. It's been I while since I have done them. Going to redo them next week they have faded out.

·
Premium Member
5,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

price drop from 10000.00 to 7999.00 or best offer with in reason. also willing to pay $500.00 finders fee to anyone that can help me sell it. Found the house i want just need the truck sold. thanks everyone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.