Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needing a set of 2006xtreme wheels just bought this truck with 3000 original miles the older fellow that bought truck new had these coated chrome , I'm not a chrome person was going to put these up with the original tires and powder coat another set if I can find em.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
this is the type of attitude that makes shit boring. designers come up with cool aesthetic, trend catches on, even to the point of becoming standardized element, and the haters come out. not because of the aesthetic itself, but because its popular.
machined faced two-tone wheels have been around a long time, and are very cool when done well. it totally sucks honda, kia, nissan adopted it for family cars - doesn't make the wheels less cool when done right. a good example is the bmw m4 gts wheels, they are def. inspired by the trans am bandit wheels from '77.

·
2 timer
3,086 Posts
Nice Rig! I thought I did well last year finding a 2012 with 8250 miles.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I
Hi. I’ve got the xtreme wheels up for sale which I’m willing to ship and part with for a better price tried sending a message but seems like it isn’t working,maybe you can reach out by sending me a message [email protected] for pictures.where you’re located

Cheers
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey I joined the forum in search of gen 1 wheels to upgrade tires on my 2011, can you email me? [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts