Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I have everything I need except for the body harness part number 25920996. This is the harness that has the connection for the clutch pedal and has been discontinued by GM. I’ve read several different posts and it seems most of the LS swaps start with a manual stock truck. I see now for good reason. Any help with locating a harness or ways to work around this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I believe the harnesses were the same between auto and manual. The auto trucks had the clutch connectors taped up since they weren't in use. Check that area of the harness for taped up connectors.

This was the case at least for 2004 up to around 2006? I manual swapped a 2004 auto truck and the connectors were there, just taped to the harness.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AJ1794,
Thanks for the quick reply. I have a 2008 Colorado WT. I’ve removed the dash and do not see a connector for the clutch pedal. The parts guy at the Chevy dealership said the harnesses were different for the automatic and the manual.

·
Premium Member
4,008 Posts
Just to confirm what AJ1794 said. I just checked in my 2011 Colorado, with auto transmisson. Taped to the instrument panel harness, about 4 inches inboard of the parking brake mechanism, there is a three wire connector that matches the description of the clutch switch connector in the Service Manual. Black, 3 way, with a Dark Green wire, a Dark Blue wire and a Dark Green/White wire. Located high up and towards the firewall.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts