Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently sold my truck and have a pair of brand new, in the box, AC Delco Professional Durastop rotors for the front sitting in the garage. I bought them off of RockAuto over a year ago intending to replace the old ones, but never got around to it. I am looking to get rid of these since RockAuto will not take returns over a year old.

They go for $48.79 each on RockAuto, I am looking for $60 for the pair (only selling as a pair). Local pickup only since me shipping these would kill the value. Located in Western suburbs of Chicago, PM if interested for exact location.

I also have a set of Hawk LTS front pads which go for $87 pretty much everywhere, im looking to get $75 for them (I got these at Advance Auto and can return them much easier, but I figure if someone was looking for complete front brake kit, I would include them). Once again, local pickup only.

No pictures at the moment, but both are brand new in box. If you guys absolutely need pictures, I can get some soon.

here are links though...

More Information for ACDELCO 18A2637

http://www.tirerack.com/brakes/brakes.jsp?make=Hawk&model=LTS+Truck%2FSUV+Pads&group=LTS+Truck%2FSUV+Pads&partNum=HB617Y630&autoMake=Chevrolet&autoModel=Colorado+LT+Crew+Cab+V8&autoYear=2009&autoModClar=4wd+Z71

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody needs front brakes?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anybody?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very willing to do $100 for everything...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still available...

·
Registered
299 Posts
my thoughts exactly^ dunno if it would be worth it to get um shipped here though :shrug:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yup, if they are 12" or under rotors, they will drop in a large flat rate USPS box for $15.80. I just shipped a full set of Camaro brakes that way :)

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not really interested in shipping.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Funny story.... still available. Forgot about them for a while and after having sold my car recently, started cleaning out old parts and found these.

Will ship if buyer sets everything up. Otherwise pick up, and price is Best Offer

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
the guy that always on
3,241 Posts
Funny story.... still available. Forgot about them for a while and after having sold my car recently, started cleaning out old parts and found these.

Will ship if buyer sets everything up. Otherwise pick up, and price is Best Offer

So I'm still interested in these. I'm not sure how I would set up shipping from here tho. Maybe ups pack and ship?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So I'm still interested in these. I'm not sure how I would set up shipping from here tho. Maybe ups pack and ship?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Well, if I take the rotors out of the boxes, and the pads out of their box and place them individually in the box, I might be able to get it all to fit in a large flat rate box.

PM me your thoughts

1 - 20 of 24 Posts