Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 2009 crew cab with a V8. We are calling it Mini Me because that’s what it looks like parked next to my Duramax.
Plan to make it the offroad/overland truck every Tacoma and Gladiator owner wished they had for 1/2 the cost.
SAS front with coilovers and Dana 60
14 bolt rear
new trans output shaft so it can mate to an Atlas
40’s

Will be a couple of years before it’s finished. Wanted to thank the board for information I’ve learned so far and I’m sure I will gain in the future.

·
2 timer
1,555 Posts
Greetings and Welcome

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
in the process of upgrading the stereo. Nothing major, 6502’s, Sony receiver, Sony powered sub, and class A Rockford Fosgate amp. I installed the receiver today. During reassembly, I can’t find the traction control plug. There are 2 wires unaccounted for. wires with female pins connected (gotta love previous owners).
Traction control used to work. I turned it off to light up the tires during test drive. Everything worked as it should. Tires lit. Dash light illuminated. Hit the switch, light turned off.
I assume the loose wires were connected to the switch. The wires have the female pins connected, just no plug.

Can anyone direct me to the dash wiring schematics?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts