starting it one for now edit it when i get home
:salute:

bird shit hahahh

See less See more
#4 ·
no such thing!!

#10 ·
Nice pics!

I seriously <3 Boyd's truck and can't wait to hump it in person again.

#14 ·
Reduced to 20% and converted to png format:

#15 ·
Great meeting some of you new guys and gals and glad that all of you made it out. Damn glad to see those of you from SESM past. :kiki:

I will have mine uploaded tomorrow. Gotta hit the sack.

Though, there is going to be another thread shortly of a couple "shoots" I did for some of the members, and a little stop I made on the way home for the calendar. :lol:

#24 ·
Alright, a couple since I am up still. Oh and I want to say thank you to everyone that is posting pics. You guys snapping shots, even from your phone helped me out. Last year it wasn't much fun trying to catch everything with one camera. This made it easier for the cameras to catch everything going on. :thumbup:

Rolled down with Tom - tbone. Glad you made it man.

And the group shots.

Love this shot of Darek's Jeep.

Gerry and Paul and Danny doing work son!

and some randoms of peoples trucks...

and yes, I climbed things... Hotel and a tree with the first branch being ~15-20' off the ground, then shimmied along the side of the orange semi trailer in the first pic. I was proud of that. :lol:

#26 ·
Here is where I left off......

Here is ed's reaction....... EPIC!!!

Tim cannot hold his own...... THIS IS ASSNATION!!

:lmaop:

Really......

I know what ur thinkin!!!

Post the pic already!!!!

Sorry for any blurry pics. Thanks for a great meet!!! Was nice to see different faces but did miss those who were not able to show. Thanks Paul for the new handles and I would like my ssk sticker!!! Me like em!! Whitetailfreak>>>> watch out for this one! Boyd, thanks for the briefing about Forrest's family. It was hard trying not to jerk tears but I was able to make it through. Darek, you were a great host!! I was surprised at how smooth this shindig went down. Ed, it was great to see you again. Tim, next time I see you I better not have to pay $5.00 for a 5 minute spooning. Ashleypeele, loved the ride. I have a lot of compliments but if I kept going on this thread would close. :lol: See you guys in the future!

No ****!
Mat/Gunny:355group:

#31 · (Edited)
:wavey:
It's a Jeep.
It was as clean as I've ever seen one and that means you did good. It's a Jeep Thing.
Local friend of mine got a YJ a few years ago and I put a 3" suspension lift on it. Week later he bought new tires and wheels to fill it out and he had the mentality of armorall on everything. I was immediately offended and threw dirt all over his freshly greased shiny tires, freaked him out... Heeps are function over flash, part of which means you neva, eva, put armorall on the tires... Never. Ever. Got that?
Just saying....
:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.