Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont have my 2012 colorado anymore. I have some items that i never got a chance to install on the truck before i had to get rid of it.

1. 2 tires 225-75-15 General Grabber AT2 that are studded. They have 4,700 miles on them. They are mounted on 15" stock steel wheels that are painted black. They also have TPMS valve stem units mounted in them. I paid $497.24 for everything. I'll let them go for $300.00

2. I have a BedSlide that fits a crew cab. Shelf that mounts in the bed and extends out similar to a toolbox drawer. Works great if you have a cap or toneau cover, can slide out and access items in bed without having to climb in the bed. I purchased for $850. I'll let the BedSlide go for $400

3. Ride Control assist air springs and compressor for rear axle. Worked great for the truck being lowered it gave a little more travel especially with tools in the bed. I paid $512.82 for air springs and the compressor kit. I'll will let that go for $250 for both.

4. Stock Headlight housings for Colorado with LT trim I'll let them go for $120 for the pair

5. Bed mat for colorado crew cab bed. Will let the bed mat go for $75.00

If interested You can message me on the forum, my name is sbrucejr. Also can email me at [email protected] If anyone is interested in everything at one time we can work out a cash deal for everything.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts