Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm planning on getting a new 2015 4x4 Colorado. My friend has a 2013 4x4 Silverado 1500. I'd like to put his wheels on my new Colorado. Will they exchange ok?
I don't know the bolt pattern or hub info on either?
Any help out there?
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Moved to the correct forum.

Also, there's another thread in here that explains why it is not possible.

There's also that^^

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks 08Canyon. I was afraid of that.
Still open to hear more personal reviews of owners of the new 2015 Colorado/Canyon, crew cab 4x4.
The size and looks are good to me. Just curious about performance & efficiency of the 3.6 V6, comfort, convenience features, etc.
Any 2015 owners out there?
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
3,623 Posts
Check out coloradofans.com. All the people interested in the new models are on that forum. A few new owners there as well

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just purchased a 2015 crew cab z71 v6 model.
So far I really like it. I've always owned v8 vehicle and this v6 really surprised me, really has a lot of get up and go. I haven't had the chance to tow with it yet, but I'm really curious to see how it does. One thing I'm definitely having to get used to is the 6 speed auto transmission. I've always owned vehicles with 4 speed autos, but its slowly growing on me.
As for comfort, I find it very comfortable. Mine has the leather heated seats which are pretty comfortable. I really like the look and style of them. They seem to remind me off the newer ss camaro seats. I'm only 5'9, but since I purchases a new truck we seem to take mine to lunch at work and several of the guys are roughly 6 ft tall and ride in the backseat and claim there is plenty of room, more "roomy" then they had expected.
One complaint I've read about that I can somewhat agree with is the door pockets, theres storage pockets there, but almost impossible to access unless the door is open. But I'm not that critical so it doesn't bother me to much. So far I have 3k miles on mine and love it. Tomorrow I'm taking it on roughly a 4-500 mile one way trip, or about 1k mile round trip in a total of a day in a half, so ill be able to give a better opinion as far as comfort goes.

·
Administrator
6,653 Posts
I ordered a laser blue LT CCSB 4WD but its in preproduction so I can't tell you yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts