Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Nation Affiliate
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be having our annual SoCal Off Road Super Meet on 5/31, the Saturday before the show n shine.

Meet Location:
AlberTacos Mexican Food
3245 Little League Dr
San Bernardino, CA 92407

Directions - Albertaco's Mexican Food - San Bernardino, CA

We will meet here at 8am. From there its a short drive up Palm to the trailhead. Food(Burger King, Subway and AlberTacos) and gas(AMPM) will be available there too and its a decent size parking lot.

The trail will take approximately 2.5 to 3 hours with picture stops and such with the size group we will have.

On the trail there are a couple of loose rocky areas where the open diff trucks may have some traction issues if the drivers don't know what they are doing. Also I wouldn't recommend any stock height 2wd Z85s unless they got decent A/T tires. You can come at your own risk, we will have plenty of trucks and straps to help out in any situation.

Going

1.Slicksteveo13
2. royrjs
3. GregDAP

·
Super Moderator
3,620 Posts
We will be traveling thru the San Bernardino National Forest... last year some felt the need to purchase an Adventure Pass. I do not think they will be needed as we will not be parking for long periods of time. But drivers, if you want to purchase one just in case... they are $5 for a day pass and you only need one per vehicle.

Forest Service

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationa...Adventure_Pass

I live close to the main office so if you want me to purchase one for you PM me and pay me $5 at the meet.
They also can to purchased online or at several locations in SoCal, just do an internet search for a location near you that sells them.

·
Super Moderator
3,620 Posts
bump

·
Super Moderator
3,620 Posts
bump

·
Super Moderator
3,620 Posts
Here is what we got...