Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New 2015 Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon are already starting to get out from the dealers showrooms and parking lots to open winter roads and highways. Being nicely designed and fully equipped trucks they may be missing one simple, but very important accessory - an all weather floor liner.

Guys from Weathertech company has recently released custom DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners for 2015 Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon, and they are already available at our store CARiD.

Spills, dirt, melted snow, mud - we don't want all that to appear on our brand new carpet. Molded floor liner with raised lips by Weathertech - is totally the best way to protect the floor of your truck.

They are available for the front and the back rows.

Check WeatherTech® - DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners for your model, look up prices and other details on the following page:

2015 Chevy Colorado - WeatherTech® - Chevy Colorado 2015 DigitalFit Molded Floor Liners
2015 GMC Canyon - WeatherTech® - GMC Canyon 2015 DigitalFit Molded Floor Liners
For all other models - WeatherTech® Floor Mats, Cargo Liners, Wind Deflectors at CARiD.com

Let us know what do you think about these liners in the comments below!

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm looking to buy some headlights and air intake from you guys and I'm just wondering if there is any discount that 355 members can get?

·
Vendor
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@ WatsonZ71

We do offer a 5% discount coupon code, you can apply it to any intake manufactured by Injen.
Here is a code: INJEN-AIR-5

In regard to your question about special forum members discounts. You can see if it's possible to get a better discount, just by getting in touch with our sales reps. They definitely will find a better deal for you. Toll free at 800.505.3274.

·
Vendor
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Great news! Now you can order WeatherTech Floor Mats for your Colorado! As an authorized WeatherTech dealer we are proud to announce that now we sell WeatherTech® - DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners for Chevy Colorado 2004-2011 Standard Cab 1st Row. They are available in Tan, Gray and Black colors.

Quick facts about them:

- Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces offer a consistently perfect fit.
- Deep, sculpted channels and reservoir keep fluids and debris in the liner and off your carpets!
- Textured finish for a tactile feel and easy clean up.
- Guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase.

Follow this link to select your model and year, and see all WeatherTech Floor Mats available: Chevy Colorado All-Weather Floor Mats & Liners CARiD.com

We sell them for the lowest price on the Internet!

Have any of you used them already? Your feedback will be helpful for other forum members!

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
I have weathertech in my Colorado and Tahoe.......love them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts