Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,268 Posts
I would be up for another Daytona Beach meet! Just let me know when!

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
I'd definitely be up for another Daytona meet! As well as other places too.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I mean if we had a Gainesville meet or something like that, would more neoplasm from up north come?
If I'm off work I'll see if the o'l lady will ride down with me. Put me down as the first maybe!!! I just need to know a time frame so I can get some cash saved up for hotel and gas.

·
Why?...'Merica!
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im down for no beach sand. I know a couple of us are acquiring houses soon and will be down for a housewarming meet. My house will be done near March/April. Anyone is welcome. Located in West Melbourne FL. Just need to find a date if we do something like that.

·
Premium Member
3,268 Posts
Im down for no beach sand. I know a couple of us are acquiring houses soon and will be down for a housewarming meet. My house will be done near March/April. Anyone is welcome. Located in West Melbourne FL. Just need to find a date if we do something like that.
We, Tracey and I would be good for that. Just let us know when!

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
As awesome as a key west meet would be I just don't see that happening. Miami might work out but you won't get anyone from the Northern/Western parts of the state then. Somewhere closer to the central Florida area is good for a lot more people.

On that note I would be in for a gainesville meet I guess but where would we meet and what would we do? What about a Tampa or Orlando meet? Somewhere with go karts or other activities?

·
Why?...'Merica!
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Maybe if it's the right time of year I can try to make it down there again
The last 1 was fun except for getting stuck in the sand
Yea, we had to rush out of there because the tide was coming in, I remember that.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts