Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got tired of my Focus ST. Too tame, too small, but mostly too little leg room causing me to hit my knee on the steering wheel with every shift. It turns out you can get some good deals on RWD sports cars once the Alaskan winter starts knockin. So I traded the Focus in on this GT premium. 2016, same as the ST, and 10k miles, 1,500 more than the ST.
IMG_5582.jpg

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chipped a path through the ice in my driveway so I could get it out and back in and took her for the first drive of the year.
IMG_6321.jpg

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Found a bulge in one of my sidewalls the other day so I started shopping for a replacement. Turns out that there isn't a single OEM size tire, let alone OEM size and make, in this entire state. Every single shop told me they would have to special order it and everyone quoted me a price of $450 mounted and balanced, per tire. So, I bought a Costco membership and ordered 4 Michelin PS 4S at more than $100 less per tire than the not awesome Pirellis that came on it.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Sweet ride...my son special ordered a 2016 GT CA Edition in competition orange. Fun to drive. Keep up w/the awesome mods.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. I finally got the Steeda functional race wing that's been sitting around for the last 3 months back from paint and installed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts