Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, it happened. No new truck for now but I still want to get another...On to the pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Man, that's one "sexy" ride...congrats and glad to see/hear you're onto the next project!

·
Registered
11 Posts
You should hit up zzp and throw a zfr turbo and a tune. Those can be absolute beasts.
I was negotiating on an ats4 2.0T when I bought my Colorado. They wouldn't budge the 1100$ I wanted so I walked on the deal and bought the Colorado. Told them that's what I was doing and they called the next day willing to meat my demand. I just replied with a picture of the truck.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
As much as I do like a black vehicle (my '05 crew is black), it's hard for me to imagine a black car in Florida. I know in Miami there's an army of black cars, but damn..
I hope that Cadillac A/C is up to the job.

It's a beautiful car.

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As much as I do like a black vehicle (my '05 crew is black), it's hard for me to imagine a black car in Florida. I know in Miami there's an army of black cars, but damn..
I hope that Cadillac A/C is up to the job.

It's a beautiful car.
I haven't really tested it out yet but the A/c has been quite competent so far.

You should hit up zzp and throw a zfr turbo and a tune. Those can be absolute beasts.
I was negotiating on an ats4 2.0T when I bought my Colorado. They wouldn't budge the 1100$ I wanted so I walked on the deal and bought the Colorado. Told them that's what I was doing and they called the next day willing to meat my demand. I just replied with a picture of the truck.
Yeah I've heard about their potential but I won't be messing with this thing (engine wise) for a while. Got it as a certified pre-owned so ive got 6yrs/100k mile warranty that I want to keep completely intact lol. Plus, the less I spend on this thing...the quicker I can get a project 355.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,286 Posts
Nice ride homie........ Big Pimpin style :mjb:

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got some black vinyl on the way, should be here tomorrow aaand got the windows tinted today...

Attachments

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome car! I keep looking at the Regal GS. Those 2.0T's are great!
thanks! I gotta say the 2.0T has impressed me thus far. Doesn't have a ton of power but that isn't really what I was looking for with this car anyway. Plus if I change my mind, it is only a big turbo and tune away lol.

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Lucky dog !!! LOL
Been eyeing one of those for the wife... She still will not part with her Trailblazer... LOL
Congrats on the new ride !!!

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Lucky dog !!! LOL
Been eyeing one of those for the wife... She still will not part with her Trailblazer... LOL
Congrats on the new ride !!!
@Tweek thanks Vernon! Maybe she'll change her mind after she sees mine at SESM!

First wash, clay, and wax:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
@Skizzo
Hadn't thought of that ... Maybe so !!! LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts