Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2017 Canyon SLT -- My turn signals work, but I can only here the clicking under the hood and not in the cab. Can someone tell me why ? I read some where that in some cars , the clicking comes from the center speaker, I do have the bose system, so I do have a center speaker.

· Premium Member
4,239 Posts
Someone here might be able to help you with that, but I suggest you navigate over to coloradofans.com and post your issue there, also. This site is mostly comprised of 1st Gen Owners (2004-2012). The majority of the 2nd Gen Owners hang out over at the Fans.

· Registered
76 Posts
Look in your owners Manual. On first gen there is and option to set turn signal volume. I set mine to very loud at least 10 years ago because I am hearing impaired. It has been so long ago that I so not remember the procedure but is was by doing something with th factory installed radio. So go see if 2nd gen isn't similar.

· Registered
2 Posts
Look in your owners Manual. On first gen there is and option to set turn signal volume. I set mine to very loud at least 10 years ago because I am hearing impaired. It has been so long ago that I so not remember the procedure but is was by doing something with th factory installed radio. So go see if 2nd gen isn't similar.
Thank you for the advice. I will try to look in the manual

· Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for sharing

· Premium Member
4,239 Posts
I would love to know the procedure for changing the volume level for the turn signals. I have been wanting to do that for over 11 years now. Way too loud. In the Owner's Manual there is a way to control the chime volume by pressing #6 pushbutton, but that has no effect on the turn signal volume. Unable to find any info for controlling turn signal volume.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts