Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a Denali V6, crew, short bed, 4x4 on order, built April fools day and now on a train headed North to Spokane Wa. This will. Replace my current 2015 SLT.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The last post was two weeks ago, it has been twenty five days since build date yet the only info I can get is the truck is in a rail car headed this way, sure wish they would advance the throttle on that train. :th_crazy:

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
I heard they would be pushing northward of 400HP in the new V8s
With a few upgrades... CAI & Exhaust... The LFX is not too far behind that.... 320/330 or so without a tune... LOL :salute:

·
Internet Troll
1,253 Posts
@Ibmikey,

The only truck I ever ordered (1981 C10 Silverado 5.3 Diesel) took 7 months from the time I ordered to the time it finally showed up at the dealer. I had already canceled the order and bought the only GMC I'll ever own.

Patience and it will be here soon..And show us lots of Pictures!!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yea ! ! :th_s52: Just received word my truck will be loaded on car carrier and delivered from rail yard 3/4 mile away to dealership tomorrow. :thumbup:

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
IN for pics..........

·
Registered
25 Posts
I will take photos but I am having trouble even placing a photo next to my signature and my grandsons are in NC so no help there. I Shall go to the Apple Store and see if they will aid me in this quest. My only computer is an I pad and may be harder to post photos than a regular one.

Still trying to put photo with signature without any success, any one have a suggestion?

·
Registered
25 Posts
No help on the photo's yet, had the clear plastic 3M coating placed on the front of my truck to help ward off rock chips from our secondary roads which are all gravel (some primary ones also). Will make a new post on my tailgate lock.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
SO you can't upload the pics to you computer? Its a pretty simple process to upload the photos on to the forum from there

·
Registered
25 Posts
I bad 15, All I have for a computer is an I pad II and little knowledge of the computer talk in wide use. I will get with my neighbor for some instruction when he returns from a church project in another state.
I was able to get a photo to my profile but it does not appear next to my signature.

Woo hoo....got the photo to work on signature.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I built one of these on GMC's website. Denali Duramax CCSB 4x4 averaged out to around 43K for me.

I build an F150 CCSB on Fords website. 4x4 N/A V6. 37K.

I may not get as "nice" features but, I get more truck for less money.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sync, I too built my vehicle before actually ordering, I also built a Sierra and found I could get a full sized truck with most of the options for a price close to my Denali because of incentives. The large truck did not fit my needs as the smaller Canyon does so price became secondary to the issue and personal satisfaction paramount. I gave no thoughts at all to the purchase of a Ford truck which as you say is " more truck (bigger but less options) for less money (with incentives a nicer Sierra could be had)", hope you and your Ford are happy together.

·
Roll Damn Tide!
631 Posts
I built one of these on GMC's website. Denali Duramax CCSB 4x4 averaged out to around 43K for me.

I build an F150 CCSB on Fords website. 4x4 N/A V6. 37K.

I may not get as "nice" features but, I get more truck for less money.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yes some of their packages are downright cool but then you are up in the range of a GMC Denali, again I wanted a mid sized truck...Ranger should make it's debut soon and hopefully for many they will offer a really upscale package and fulfill my Ford lovin' buddy's wishes.:th_s52:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just came home from a two month visit in Texas and opportunity to take 42 Texas hogs, have a couple of tornados pass close by and feel the fury of Harvey. The Denali made the trip (4400 miles round trip) without incident and it was comfortable and pleasureable to drive. I averaged 25.4 mpg and the truck had about 1000 pounds of people and cargo aboard. I am a happy traveler.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Once again I am anxiously waiting for GM to construct a 2020 Denali on schedule for 7-15 build and then the downtime sitting in a lot waiting for the train and weeks it takes to get the train From Missouri to Washington State. But I guess this is half the fun of ordering rather than purchase off the lot, the euphoria of waiting for the various build codes, assembly and transportation seems to possess me and I anxiously await this one and then the next time.

July 13, 2019
Received information that my new truck has been broadcast for parts and will be assembled next week, I will check on Monday to see which day it will be built.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts