Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did I miss the 2019 calendar submission thread? I tried searching and only found information for 2018 and earlier.
@blurred

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:cry: but I understand. guess I'll need to find a "normal" calendar for next year.

Thanks Greg.

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
No One is Picking Up The Calendars ??

·
Registered
13 Posts
That's crazy, I feel like the forum is just slowly dying. Hasn't been a truck of the month in over a year and no calendar. Maybe we can start working on making sure a 2020 one is made?

·
Premium Member
3,251 Posts
I am already on that. There will be a 2020 calendar. I have asked James a couple of times about doing the TOTM, but I have not gotten a response. Hopefully they will get back to me on the TOTM.

I feel just like you, the forum seems to be dying. Everyone is on social media and there is to much BS going on there. I am not even a member anymore of the FB page.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
I feel just like you, the forum seems to be dying. Everyone is on social media and there is to much BS going on there. I am not even a member anymore of the FB page.
Never had Facebook and never will. I agree 355nation is on life support it seems.

I’m in too deep to turn back now so I guess I’ll go down with the ship.

Thanks for working on a 2020 calendar sir. Doubt I’ll have my SAS complete by then but I’ll probably still throw my name in the hat.

·
Premium Member
3,251 Posts
I am going to do something with it, kind of in the same manner as Blurred did, and have 4 trucks per month. so I am going to need 48 trucks. I am however going to add a wrinkle or two to make it different. I promise everyone will like what I come up with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts