Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta grab my girls camera to take some quality pics but I got bored today and decided to put the 20's back on... here's a few camera phone pics

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why'd you take them off??
Back when I was delivering I got tired of wasting the tread... that and it was being bad misfiring and all that nonsense. But now she's behaving so she gets her toys back :lol:

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how much drop you got and what size tires. looks great
245/40/20ZR 2 inch belltech drop springs up front, 2 inch JTR blocks out back. Thanks, sorry I didn't get your PM but I forgot what they were til today when I put em back on :lol:

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
245/40/20ZR 2 inch belltech drop springs up front, 2 inch JTR blocks out back. Thanks, sorry I didn't get your PM but I forgot what they were til today when I put em back on :lol:
what??? if i PMed you and you didnt get it how did you know i PMed you???

btw: i dont remember PMing you. haha

Z

·
0 Posts
When did your truck work as in extra from that movie "The fog"?? and what the hell happened to the nuclear bomb going off in the backround?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When did your truck work as in extra from that movie "The fog"?? and what the hell happened to the nuclear bomb going off in the backround?
lol... camera phone FTL. I'll take some sweet pics soon... you'll eat those words hippy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts