Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so im kinda curious on how many of you guys have or have thought about running 20x12s on your rado. if so pics would be a plus!!! trying to get an idea!:355group::naughty::bang:

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
You should indicate what you are trying to do with your ride. Lift it or lower it? What size tires did you plan to run based on the new ride height?

And don't forget there are 3 number requirements that make up a tire size.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
20x12s?!?! damn that's a wide ass wheel, any pictures of the wheel you're trying to use? I don't think there is anyway your stuffing a 12" wide wheel if you're lowering

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well there is a couple guys I know ones in Canada he's got a z71 with 6inches of lift and he's got them! And a dude named Gavin Lewis he's got some! And Im sitting right now with just 2.5inch ready lift and 31s but im getting a 3iNch spindle lift in a couple weeks and moto metal 969s I just wanted to see what yall thought

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
Is this the guy in Canada you're talking about? Q_clayton??? He's running 20x12's :yup:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:Dyea thats the one i saw on insta that i like and am kinda following in that direction i just didnt know if any of you guys messed with it or not.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
it was @Jordandarealist on instagram. @q_clayton doesn't own that colorado anymore, he sold it for a silverado on 6" of lift.

I haven't measured my rims...they might be 20x12.

According to tire-size-conversion.com this is my tire dimensions :

305/50R20
Diameter : 32.0"
Width : 12.01"
Wheel : 20"
Circumference : 100.5"
Revs/Mile : 630

The width is 12" and my tires are almost the same width as the rims. They are probably 20x10.50.

....got interested and went out and measured the width of my rims. They are 9.5" :lmao: I was way off. The tires are 12" wide though!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts