·
Registered
667 Posts
my god.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i wanted to see more pictures....it doesnt even look like he could turn a corner....youve gotta see the profile...it says "none other like it" and "magazines here i come"

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
ghey....:rollg:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
ireally dont know what to say about this-i guess this is the new look Its not my taste but it is someones.My question is if this guy comes on the board you guys gonna critisize him to his face? thats jus my 2 cents

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
ireally dont know what to say about this-i guess this is the new look Its not my taste but it is someones.My question is if this guy comes on the board you guys gonna critisize him to his face? thats jus my 2 cents

That truck looks terrible.Also i'm pretty sure most of the people that are here all the time have no problem saying how they really feel,me included.

·
Registered
455 Posts
lame:yeahthat:

·
Nation Affiliate
264 Posts
baggin it prolly wouldnt help tha situation any...i really dont think there is anyway he can turn that Fugly ass thing and yes i would tell him that if he came on here just as i would expect you guys to do to me if i did something that rediculous to my truck...and thos are definitley high beams..at least thats where my high beams are....

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.