Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a lightly used fabtech lift kit for 2wd z85 trucks, only thing you will need to buy is longer brake lines, the will be a set of lower ball joint spacers included with the kit, used it for my z85 for about a 5 to 6 months, i was running 31s on it and it felt great, im asking 250 plus shipping, will take trades for my new truck project, looking for lowering parts or engine parts for a 2008 gmc canyon w/ a 2.9 i4, pm or text(305-753-1670) me if interested
thank you

·
Monkey Slut!
12,036 Posts
Let's make a deal home boy. I have ZQ8 coils, 2 inch drop coils or belltech adjustable struts for the front. For the rear, any size blocks you want and stock shackles if you need them.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I am interested. I just took my lower wrong kit off. Went back to stock and am now running 31" mud tires. Lol. It runs a little. So I really only need the spindles and bjs. How much would you want for that? And I already traded the parts for an e-fan.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.